Do International car chargers work in the US?

simba_one

"I wash my hands of this weirdness!"
Sorry for this not being a Disney related question whatsoever but Dad just asked me a question and I need help as the manuals don't tell you...

Does anyone know whether UK car chargers (for GPS systems, etc.) work in the States? I am imagining they do (I don't know why but I would just think they're a standard fit?) but would like to know for sure. Thought someone on her might know. ;)

Ahh, thank you for having a look for us. The kit says it's for use in the US, UK... and by the looks of it, it only has the one charger and that's the same as the ones we have/the ones I've ever seen so it looks like we'll be fine?

It won't be the end of the world if they are different because I take it we should be able to pick up something to power up the GPS and camera batteries in the car over there so... I'm sure they're the same though.

Thanks again for your help!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter