• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I watch or wait as long as I can............Mandalorian

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
The finale is today. That means I have to wait another 10(12) months for the next season. I'm not ready to let go.

Should I watch the Mandalorian now or later???

Last edited:
I was going to hold out and binge the whole season at once. I broke down after 6 episodes and binged those. I’ll watch the last 2 this weekend.
I say watch it now.

Don't wait! You need to watch the season 2 finale now so its not spoiled by people talking about it around you or on social media. It's so good!!

Well I watched it. It was great. But I came away with a lot of sadness. It ended like it was ending the relationship between Mando and Gorgu, and ending the series, not the season.

I so hope I'm wrong.

Edited to add spoiler tag.... WM Mary Jo​

Last edited by a moderator:
Always watch these kinds of series as soon as you can. I was temporarily on Twitter and the number of eejits who love to spoil them by giving stuff away is unreal. The finale to The Mandalorian was sooooooo awesome you need to watch it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter