• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need to pay for photobucket to see the designs?

floydfamily4

DIS Veteran
Hi. I am having trouble seeing the designs as it has a photobucket message about 3rd party hosting. When I go to photobucket it is trying to sell me a subscription. Do I need that?

Hi. I am having trouble seeing the designs as it has a photobucket message about 3rd party hosting. When I go to photobucket it is trying to sell me a subscription. Do I need that?
I'm having the same issue. Friends of mine said they were able to download the designs directly to their laptops. Now, it looks like you have to pay for PhotoBucket to print them. I'm going to ask my designer about it....

No, I do not think that you need to pay to download anything. They are only charging if you want third party hosting. I think all you need to do is just register for a free account and sign in, and then you will be able to download your DISigns. A few of us have switched to Flickr because Photobucket is so bad these days. It is all but unusable for me, the pop ups are so bad! The screen locks up, and I cannot upload anything. It's awful.

Anyway, once you sign in, you should see a download option.

IMG_5837.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter