• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need to change reservation/

ktyler1320

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for Sunday night for the dinner with Cinderella. There will be 4 adults and 2 kids, when I made the reservation I didn't realize it was superbowl sunday. My husband is a major football fan and doesn't want to miss the game, do I need to call and change the reservation to 3 adults and 2 kids, or could I just leave it like it is even though he won't be coming along?

Thanks for any help!
Kim

I wouldn't change it. I don't think they have tables for 5, so they will sit you at a table for 6 anyway. If they try to change it, you could risk losing the reservation.

I would not call and change it. Just make sure you mention that one of the adults could not make it when you check-in. Calling risks having the whole reservation cancelled. (I would call if you were adding a person).

I agree do not call to change because they will try to cancel and rebook the reservation and most likley there won't be a table available. Just leave it.

Thanks everyone for the replies, I will just leave it then. We can't wait to go....we leave on Saturday!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter