Do I need to call or am I out of luck??

disneymore2

Mouseketeer
I went to make some new ADRs for my trip next week, because of some changes in my plans. I assummed (i know what they say about assuming) that I would be able to retrieve my prior reservations using my log in. However, it says that I need a confirmation number :headache::headache:, which I did not save... Is there anything I can do??

I am assuming if I know the date/time/restaurant, I could call and they would be able to find it. However, the problem is for a couple of my reservations I can not even recall the restaurant, etc.

Also, does anybody know why in the world Disney can not create a system that would tie your reservation made online to your online account? :mad::mad:

I'm not sure what happens there. I had to call to get the Fantasmic package, and we ended up having to move something else around. The CM needed my confirmation # to get to the ressie I needed to switch. I hope they have a way to help you. It sends all ressies to the given email also, are you sure you erased them from there too?

You're probably still ok - just call them.

If you booked online, the reservation number is in the confirmation email, assuming you kept that.
Even if not, the dining line _should_ still be able to retrieve your bookings based on the name and phone number used to make them. We've done this in the past just to verify (before online lookup) - although in a few rare cases, the name search misses one or two.

If you know the phone number you booked them under they can retrieve them. I've done it before....but I won't do it again, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter