Do I need the dining plan?

At first I thought that was the case but yes I did realize that you can do either,My daughter wants to see disney Jr and she also wants to see Minnie thats why we are doing both as I don't think she would be able to see Minnie at any other meals.

Thank-you for pointing that out at first I thought that was the case but we would have booked both for the characters anyway.

question though with the tusker house that one you do have to book Dinner for the rivers of light package correct you cannot book Breakfast for the seating Hollywood Vine I found out you could do either I could not find anything on tusker house though
Can you squeeze in a Minnie Meet and Greet? :) The Characters have different costumes that are themed, so you may end up wanting to meet them in their different outfits!

I am sure we can squeeze minnie in for A second greeting somewhere.we may move the H&V to maybe a late lunch vs dinner not quite sure what we want to do here yet.we thought about the Supercalifragilistic breakfast instead of H&V for lunch but we already have 3 breakfasts and we plan on eating in crystal palace one night for dinner which covers pooh characters,Sydney is not much into Alice or mary poppins.we want to do as many character meals as possible with our TS credits so I am not sure where else we could utilize that one floater thats why we penciled in H&V In DHS

Try looking at the resort restaurants - most are a short bus distance away, some have other fun transportation forms!

Ariel/Eric and Rapunzel/Flynn are at Trattoria al Forno for breakfast at Boardwalk.
Chef Mickey's is at Contemporary, the resort is classic Disney and worth a look around. It has the classic characters including Minnie.
Also Minnie is at Cape May Cafe at Beach Club, there is a breakfast Character buffet (it has seafood!)

Maybe your wife stockpiles up on Disney snacks for her to stash in the freezer and slowly enjoy when she returns from vacation. :D The CMs will totally help you fill up a bag with snacks if you have lots of credits on the last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter