~~ Do I need Reservations ~~

OilRigWife

Earning My Ears
Our first trip to the fort is only a couple of weeks away. I was wondering do I need to make reservations for the restaurants @ the fort or do you just show up? I really feel like a newbie, everyone talks about all the fun things and I'm afraid I'll miss out on something because I just don't know about them.
Are there any special websites that might explain options of things to do and cost??
Thanks everyone for all the great info we've already received through this board. We rented our our golfcart, requested a loop....
You guys are GREAT. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Only TS restaurant at FW is Trails End buffeteria. Since you're not going during a super busy time, I wouldn't think you'd need ressies.

There is the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue dinner show. That one often sells out and you would probably want to make ressies for that. Info on that HERE.

Pretty good list of activities at the Fort with prices HERE

Not sure if this is totally updated, but it'll give you a pretty good idea of what's there. And you'll get a packet of info when you check in with the most current info/pricing.

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Thank you this helps so much. If you had to choose, what would you do~~ HoopDeDo or Mickey's Back-yard BBQ?? :flower1:

Hoop Dee Doo, in a heartbeat! Unless I was traveling with toddlers, they would prefer MBYBBQ.

:santa

Thank you this helps so much. If you had to choose, what would you do~~ HoopDeDo or Mickey's Back-yard BBQ?? :flower1:

How Do Ya Do Review, most definitely!! MBYBBQ is over-priced picnic fare & not a lot of bang for the buck. The Polynesian Review at the Poly is also a fun show, but a teensy bit more sophisticated than the HDDR.

I'll throw in another vote for the HDDR. Even thought we liked both, the HDDR is preferred, but it is more expensive.

Another vote for HDDR. And when you make your ressies, request Table 11 ~ you won't regret it. :thumbsup2

And yet another vote for HDDR. Hopefully you will be able to get reservations for a decent table. :thumbsup2

Put us down for HDDR...we still walk by everytime we visit and sing-
HDD....HDD.....HDD...it's in our heads for life! :upsidedow

We are doing MBYBBQ, but we have a 3 and 5. Haven't done either one before but the both serve BEER AND WINE......HOOP DA DOO!!!! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter