Do I look like I could be a Disney Princess?

WDWFreakOfOklahoma.

Mouseketeer
I really want to audition to be a Disney Princess after high school. I don't even want to bother if I don't look like I could be though. Please give me your honest opinion. Oh, and I do plan on losing a bit of weight because I am a little chubby. Thanks! :)
24b9fuv.jpg

b5fk0n.jpg

First of all how tall are you? that is the key thing. You look like snow white but your eyes are more expressive then hers. Your face might be too memorable for Snow white but if your 5' 2"- 5'5" you could be one of the faeries you really remind me of her.

Your face seems versatile enough to be a number of the princesses or other face characters. c:

You could definitely audition and have a strong chance at making it :D

Very much either a princess or fairy!! :goodvibes I would love to audition, but I am just too darn tall! :sad2: And you are definitely NOT chubby at all!!!

Oh my goodness you're gorgeous!
Go for it! You could be Snow White, or if you're willing to dye your hair red, Ariel.

I would love to audition but I'm only 5'1" and chances are I've stopped growing, plus I'm not exactly the prettiest face in the world... :rotfl2:

i think you could be any on the princesses! and you dont need to lose any weight, your beautiful the way you are :) :goodvibes

You remind me a lot of Silvermist, the fairy! I say go for it!! And hair color and eyes don't really matter. Contacts and wigs. Gifts from God. :goodvibes (GORGEOUS BY THE WAY!)

I really want to audition to be a Disney Princess after high school. I don't even want to bother if I don't look like I could be though. Please give me your honest opinion. Oh, and I do plan on losing a bit of weight because I am a little chubby. Thanks! :)
24b9fuv.jpg

b5fk0n.jpg

Here's another option. You could be Vidia from Tinkerbell. I want to be Tinkerbell after high school, but i can take any other options too. Can you look at my Facebook if you have time. It's carissa boudreau. Thanks! :cool1:

Oh my goodness you're gorgeous!
Go for it! You could be Snow White, or if you're willing to dye your hair red, Ariel.

I would love to audition but I'm only 5'1" and chances are I've stopped growing, plus I'm not exactly the prettiest face in the world... :rotfl2:

I'm 4'11 and I think their may be a few options for me. I am blonde with brown eyes. Same here. I don't think I'm growing much either. And i'm sure your pretty. :cutie:

You could definitely be a princess! You would make a good snow white or Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Don't be silly, Your not chubby at all! :)

You are gorgeous, I don't know what it takes or the requirements of being a face character but I'd say you could certainly try :)

Snow White could definetly be an option, but Disney is very specific, so the color of your eyes might be a bit of a problem. If you're not specific to princess, I think you look a lot like either Vidia or Silvermist from the Disney Fairies. And you are definetly not chubby, Darling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter