Do I have to pay anything now to reserve a g. cart for next July?

Tina26

<font color=red>Say something witty and you will r
I'm calling in the next few days to reserve our cabin and was wondering if they required a deposit on the golf cart. Thanks!!

I didn't have to pay a deposit, but I may have had to give them a credit card # ... I reserved mine last October for our upcoming vacation.

Oh ... you have to call the barn bike directly and reserve the golf cart.

Yes, I had to give them a cc# also when reserving our golf cart. It is in case you decide not to get the cart without cancelling 24hrs in advance. I believe they said you would be charged one day if that happened.

You can make a reservation up to a year in advance. They will take a cc # for the reservation but nothing is charged to it unless you fail to cancel by one pm the day before or you don't pick up the cart. the cost is $45.80 a day tax included. you can call the Bike Barn at 407-824-2742 Option #5. hope this helps you.

Thanks so much for all the info guys. I really appreciate your help!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter