Do I have to have a res. for Carnation Cafe?

OregonMinnie

Mouseketeer
We don't have any meal planned for Sunday because we were going to play it by ear, but I would like to eat there now that it's been refurb. Can we get by without a res.?

It is possible... but I always like to have one just in case... you can always cancel it if the time doesnt work.

just came back- oddball times work for walking in with no wait, but I thought wait times I overheard were reasonable during the busy times, non holiday of course.

if your party can and will wait for 15 -30 minutes, I say do it. the food is always good.

:goodvibes

Your question comes down to - are you and your family willing to wait if need be? There have been times that we've been seated right away, but there's also the times when we had a 20-30 minute wait. It's always worth the wait if we're there for parade viewing :thumbsup2 Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter