Do anyone else have a Disney tradition ???

lelew

Mouseketeer
Every year when we go to Disney we make it a point to follow tradition. We drive down from No. VA overnight. We hit the tip of Florida around 6 am or so. We then take pictures at the first rest area in Florida as the sun is rising. We then find the waffle house and have breakfast. After that we head to Orlando. If our room is not ready we hangout at the pool until we get the page. Once we are in our room we shower and take much needed naps. When then head out for dinner which is always Bahama Breeze. After dinner it's back to exploring the resort and hitting the arcade with kids before our first day at DISNEY. What are your family's Disney vacation traditions or are we the only crazy family that does this? lol Look forward to reading them

We try to go every five years or so, this is our (Myself and mother) first time within that five years. We always take a late afternoon/evening flight in, get into the hotel, and I edit my vlogs before heading down to the pool and trying not to bleed hair dye all over myself. Mom? Well, she usually sleeps after we get in.

Rainforest Café in Disney Springs! It's the very first place we eat upon arrival. We have a 7hr drive. Not a huge undertaking. Check in and head right to Disney Springs.

RC is gross food-wise, but it's been tradition since I was a little kid. Now I'm closer to 30yrs old than 20yrs old and still haven't broken the tradition yet. Now I have two kids in tow that are being indoctrinated. Ha.

Disney Springs = the start of our Disney vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter