Do Any Moderate Resorts Sleep 5?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
There would only be 4 people in the room, but it would be my sister and her daughters (ages 7 and 11)...and my dad! Since none of the girls want to share a bed with Dad/Grandpa, they are looking for a room that would have three sleeping surfaces. My 7-year-old niece would fit on one of the smaller size beds since she sleeps on the pull-down beds in the BWV studios just fine. I have never stayed in a moderate so I do not know if any of them would work for them. This would only be for one night since they considering flying down the day before the rest of us. It has to be on-property, they won't have a car, and there is no dining plan involved.

Thanks!

The Cabins at Fort Wilderness are a moderate resort, and they have a queen bed and bunk beds in the bedroom, and a pull-out sofa in the living room.

The Alligator Bayou rooms at POR, and some rooms at CBR have the 2 queens and Murphy bed configuration. Sadly they just put these rooms up in cost. They used to be the same price.

Yes, but only some rooms. You just have to look carefully at the Disney website. Each room type at the hotels tells you how many people it sleeps. For example, the standard room at CBR sleeps 5, but the pirate room sleeps 4. And some sleep 4 plus one child. You just have to check each moderate and pick the one you like.

Yes, but only some rooms. You just have to look carefully at the Disney website. Each room type at the hotels tells you how many people it sleeps. For example, the standard room at CBR sleeps 5, but the pirate room sleeps 4. And some sleep 4 plus one child. You just have to check each moderate and pick the one you like.

The 5-person rooms are now a bookable category and indicate that they sleep 5 in their description.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter