Do any DLP hotels sleep 5?

cruisin'Mike

Be thankful that I'M not the Tag Fairy!
Hi All,

Just starting to think about the possibility of a trip to DLP. We are a family of five ( DS7, DS5, DD5). Do any of the onsite hotels sleep 5 in a standard room. I'm sure a suite or even two connecting rooms will be way out of the budget. Thanks for your help.

Mike

Hi,

My Travel Explorers, and the Newpot Bay Club have rooms that sleeps 6. The Davy Crocket Ranch and the Residence at Val d´Europe has cabins or appartment that sleeps 6, but for the Ranch you need a car as there is no shutle service.

If car is no problem I would go to the Ranch....your kids will love it and you have a full kitchen there.

greets Renate :wizard:

I should be posting a Davy Crockett Ranch FAQ this weekend if that helps you at all Mike!

Sounds great. I'll look for your FAQ thread. Thanks to you and to all who are putting those together. They're great for people like me who have no idea where to start.

Mike

Mike
I've recently explored the same situation with DD7, DS5 and DD3 when we travel in July.
My Explorer and Davy Crockett Ranch (used to be called Camp Davy Crockett) were the only reasonably priced options.
Two rooms at Hotel Cheyenne or suite at Newport Bay - don't get me started :rolleyes: Rant over.
We have decided on Ranch this year so if you are going latter I can let you know how we get on.

Reid

We're a family of 5 & have stayed at the ranch #& loved it. Staying there also means you don't have to share a room with the whole family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter