• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do all cat 11b cabins have the pull down berth in the ceiling?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
We are in 5133. It's an 11b.y son loved the upper bed on the last cruise but that was in a larger room category. I'm wondering if our room will upper bed too?

We are in 5133. It's an 11b.y son loved the upper bed on the last cruise but that was in a larger room category. I'm wondering if our room will upper bed too?

Definitely not guaranteed. We almost got burnt by this. The 11Bs are described as sleeping 3 to 4. If you search as a party of 4, and that cabin shows up, it will have the pull down berth. We accidentally booked an 11B thinking they all slept four (even though the room was just for 3, my husband and our twin daughters ). I obviously didn't want my husband to have to share a bed on this very expensive vacation (we do not have connecting rooms and we don't feel comfortable having all our girls sleep in a room without one of us). So thankfully I realized, and we switched to an 11B i found that does sleep 4 with the pull down berth. You can either search on these boards on the stateroom reports, which i have found not entirely accurate, or if I were you , i would plug in party of 4 into the DCL search engine for your ship on the cruise farthest in the future. When i called shoreside DCL , the CM I spoke with couldn't help me.

Only if it sleeps four people, otherwise it will be the couch that flips over to a bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter