DLRP - Photo of the week! WEEK FIVE - Parades

oo right we need more people to read shall we start it off lol and mention it in OT

I'll look for better ones, but I like this as it was taken whilst on BTMRR using one hand (I had Fern the DLRP board croc in the other hand at the time!!)

DisneylandParis085-1.jpg

Indy queue line,
DisneylandParis089-1.jpg

IASW
DisneylandParisday2226.jpg

CIMG2920.jpg

CIMG2969.jpg

For now I've gone for on-ride pictures, I'll pick out pictures of the outside of rides later on!

Great photos guys :)

Some wonderful memories and some hard to find characters... first time I've ever seen Max in a photo at DLP :thumbsup2

2008_01162008disneyland0076.jpg

2008_01162008disneyland0075.jpg

and this one reminds me of wrapping paper!:rotfl:
2008_01162008disneyland0210.jpg

I actually don't have that many of people on rides...gonna make a point of taking some next time!

I love this pic because of the effects - was pure fluke by the way lol.
P1010439.jpg

Ceiling of the Teacups ride.
P1000879.jpg

The Studio Tram Tours ride was sooo slow and relaxing that Adam fell asleep lol. Well, he was shattered to be honest lol.
P1010505.jpg

People got stuck on Space Mountain top and CM's going to the rescue

dlrp2008242.jpg

AshleighDisneyland107.jpg

AshleighDisneyland111.jpg

AshleighDisneyland119.jpg

AshleighDisneyland237.jpg

AshleighDisneyland216.jpg

that last one was during emh me and ash were the only ones on the carousel for ages.

great pics. i love the on ride btm one. the only pic of me on a ride is dumbo with ash and i look in fear of my life lol. ash kept making me put it up and im so scared of everything lol

Great pictures, everyone! :) Mommy2ash's picture of the Dumbo ride reminded me of one I took (the perspective is kind of similar):
[photobucket is being impossible, so I'm adding a panoramio thumbnail, sorry! You can click on it to see it bigger, though].

Great pictures, everyone! :) Mommy2ash's picture of the Dumbo ride reminded me of one I took (the perspective is kind of similar):
[photobucket is being impossible, so I'm adding a panoramio thumbnail, sorry!].

it is isnt it. we could have been standing in the same place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter