• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dlrp meet

BONITATIME

<font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o
I hope this is ok if i post this here, The mouse for less : a wdw cheap holiday yahoo group, is holding as part of the mousefest in wdw an international mouse for less day.

Every year in December, Disney fans from various internet communities gather at Walt Disney World to meet each other, and to enjoy the Magic that is Disney. But hey, wait! What about those of us who will not be in "The World?" Should we miss out on meeting with other Disneylovers? Not anymore! Now, the Magic comes to YOU! On Saturday, December 3rd, meet up with other on-line Disney Fans in your own state, county- or maybe even your own city- or country at the first annual World Day of MFL-festing!

There are groups going to meet in WDW, DLR, many locations in the u.s. One in the uk and possibly one in holland and australia. I have been coopted to help host the dlrp meet as we will be there then. This will be held on the 3rd of december in the afternoon.

The aim is to meet and have a good time, to take some photos to send to the mouse for less site, some of the groups plan to try to raise money for GKTW a charity that sends children with life threatening ilnesses to WDW but as so far there is only my family going I am not sure if we will manage that.

Anyone who wanted to meetup would be welcome. Please PM me if you would like to join in.

nikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter