DLRP Info for A newbie Please!

AndyP

Earning My Ears
Ok, well I'm not a complete newbie, I've never been to DLRP before, but I'm a WDW 10 times veteran at the age of 17. First trip to DLRP is 30th June- 4th July. Now considering schools are still open, and the fact the fireworks don't start for a few weeks after , does anyone know what sort of crowd levels there will be? Any days that are best for either park? (Such as extra magic hours that affext the numbers - we're staying off property).

Also any insider tips on DLRP would be great, I think I know mostly which attractions to do.

Oh, and if anyone needs any WDW help, be sure to ask, though I think these boards have it covered.

Andy :earsboy:

Hello :wave2: Andy
we were there this last half term week Including Sunday and BH Monday and the crowds weren't bad apart from on the Thursday for some reason.
We were expecting it to be really busy on Sun and Mon.

Berwyn

Hi Andy :)

The weekends are usually busy, but the parks shouldn't be too busy on the weekdays if the kids are still in school. Try and get to the parks when they open, or as soon as possible, because you can often get lots done in the first couple of hours, especially at the weekends when Parisians visit for the day and start pouring into the park at 11.00am-ish. Also if you get there early you can pick up some Fastpasses for later in the day.

When the main park gets really busy, it might be worth heading over to the Studios as they can be a bit quieter.

Feel free to ask more questions - and to tell us all about it when you get back!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Hiya :wave2:

My boss went last bank holiday weekend and said it wasnt busy at all.

He did mention that Pirates of the Caribbean was closed though but didnt say why.

:flower:

Jodie

Get there early and use Fastpass! Would be my two main tips, though getting there early isn;t quite as good as at WDW.

Hi Andy

and welcome to the boards. We are arriving just as your trip is ending due to similar thoughts. Parades are earlier because gates shut at 8pm and wishes fireworks don't start for another week.

As Karen said get to the parks early and you'll manage a fair number of rides before the main throngs arrive :)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter