DLR Vets: What are your top 3 not to be missed experiences?

Not sure about DLR but a couple weeks ago we were at WDW and all the machines had been changed to provide the penny. They even take credit cards now (but you have to buy more than one to use a credit card).
Wow! That’s interesting! I just stacked all out quarters and Pennie’s for tomorrow! Lol! Super convenient but not quite as much fun as finding shiny Pennie’s!

Wow! That’s interesting! I just stacked all out quarters and Pennie’s for tomorrow! Lol! Super convenient but not quite as much fun as finding shiny Pennie’s!
You should still take them. Just because it was changed over at WDW doesn't mean that have at DLR.

These are wonderful!!
I don't think I saw one about the pressed pennies? My kids all love them! they're relatively inexpensive souvenirs and are all over the park. We get a mini m&m container and empty it - fill it with 2 quarters and 1 shiny penny, repeat until full. Each kid gets one and can easily make a squished penny souvenir, They sell little books you can keep them in, They love to look at them once we're home and it gives them a nice project before we go.

We love to get lunch on the patio of Cafe Orelans. Same monte Cristo as BB but cheaper, and the pomme frites, and you can people watch!

We like to be in Cartland at sunset. Christmas time is the best.

We go on Monday! SO excited!!
Actually now it is $21 Monte Cristo and it is 2 triangles not 4 anymore, but it comes with side of pomme frites. The full menu is also back as of May 1. But ordering a basket of pomme frites cannot be done for some lame reason. I have a friend who has been serving there 15 years. I am getting the steak on my june trip.

These are wonderful!!
I don't think I saw one about the pressed pennies? My kids all love them! they're relatively inexpensive souvenirs and are all over the park. We get a mini m&m container and empty it - fill it with 2 quarters and 1 shiny penny, repeat until full. Each kid gets one and can easily make a squished penny souvenir, They sell little books you can keep them in, They love to look at them once we're home and it gives them a nice project before we go.

We love to get lunch on the patio of Cafe Orelans. Same monte Cristo as BB but cheaper, and the pomme frites, and you can people watch!

We like to be in Cartland at sunset. Christmas time is the best.

We go on Monday! SO excited!!
I think ALL of the penny machines are now converted (except manual crank ones in DTD) to no longer accept your penny to be pressed. So I am very glad I did this with copper pennies in Nov 2019.

You learn something new every day - what is this?
They also sell a little golden book with this story, got it for my kids before this current trip. It’s not an old book, still at target and Amazon right now. Cute little book to tell the story and we took it on the trip.

Attachments

• D62CD6B2-2A21-47C2-ACE9-E3EB4E6A75F8.jpeg
    D62CD6B2-2A21-47C2-ACE9-E3EB4E6A75F8.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter