• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLR this coming Mon-Wed! Hotel suggestions please :)

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
My lucky kids, next week is their spring break, I booked a one bedroom World Mark condo 30 minutes from home, Wolf Creek in the lovely Ogden Valley, decent deal paying cash using my dad's timeshare.
Well yesterday my dad brought up bringing them to San Diego, this morning he asked if they'd be ok with Disneyland! Of course! I said "It'll be busy"
He has access to 3 day hoppers for $130! Military deal.
He's a healthy, fit 57 year old, my kids ages are below and my nephew - 7 will likely join them too!
Still here?
Walking distance hotels with two beds, no more than $100 per night suggestions please :)
What's changed since 10/12? RSR still the same? We were successful with RSR during our last visit.

I think it will be difficult to find something within walking distance for less than $100/nt. On the lastminutetravel.com Club, they have FFI for $132.00. There are a few by the Toy Story lot that are less than $100, but they aren't really walking distance.
BTMRR is open now, so expect large crowding in the Frontierland area. You may want to head there first on a Disneyland morning.
Fantasy Faire and Mickey and the Magical Map are also new since your last trip.
RSR is still busy as well. Get a FP early or use the single rider line...or wide right at opening on a non EMH day.

Check out the comfort inn on katella. 300 katella. It may be a lil over 100 a night (maybe not). But they have free breakfast. Eggs and sausage. It's not quite walking distance for some but the ART leaves to disney from behind the hotel. Very clean and worth the $.

I live near Wolf Creek. Been skiing there this winter. Beautiful place. I hope you have a great time here and down at Disneyland.

He should be able to get a military rate at most of the hotels. You sometimes need to request it by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter