DLP with infant, 3 adults

Bigwands

Mouseketeer
I'm visiting for 1 day in April with my sister, her partner, and a 13 month old. I'm wondering if anyone has tips or advice for a visit with a baby. We're going to try to pick up a stroller a little after opening to avoid the initial rush to guest services and we plan to take it slow even if that means skipping things.
  • How do the parks feel about breast feeding?
  • Are there changing stations in the bathrooms/only certain ones?
  • Does DLP allow for the "baby swap" on rides with one parent waiting on the platform with the baby and then swapping after the first has ridden the attraction?
  • Can I bring the baby on some rides that say they're suitable for preschoolers?
I know he's not going to remember the trip, but we're all excited to see him taking it all in and maybe meeting the odd character and I've been itching for a little Disney for awhile now. Thank you for any help you can provide. It's a lot harder to find info on this stuff than it is to research the "big" parks.

Breastfeeding:
The official policy is here. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-...abies-and-families/baby-breastfeeding-policy/
However, even with a policy a few years ago there was a breastfeeding incident with a guard who was not the most empathetic. Disney apologized to the mother. You are allowed to breastfeed in public, however, if possible, I would suggest to find a quiet corner.
As mentioned in the article, there is a baby care center in both parks. But in Frontierland near the Cowboy Cookout and the playground there are also quiet corners. I would avoid Discoveryland as this place gets very crowded easily (that's where the breastfeeding incident was, the mother had chosen a bench at the entrance of Discoveryland, with a lot of foot traffic, so chances of someone taking offense were very high here). But to be honest, if you mind your own business and don't have your breast on display, I think you could basically breastfeed in any restaurant. Or even in the Arcades.
Last tip, when you take the left arcade, you can walk almost completely covered from Main Street to Pirates of the Caribbean, this walkway has lots of quiet corners in the Adventureland part. Muslims sometimes use these corners as well for their prayers during the day.

Changing stations
As a woman, I can only tell you about the women's bathrooms :) but to my knowledge all women's bathrooms have a changing station.

Rider swap:
It does exist according to this website: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/guest-services/visiting-disneyland-paris-with-children/

Suitable attractions:
https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/family-with-young-kids/

Amazing! Thank you so much. You seem to be the resident expert here and I appreciate the expertise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter