DLP Website Dining Menu Discovery!

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
Okay, so I have been going nuts trying to see the menus at the various dining locations in DLP. On the official website, no restaurants had menus. Until today, when I figured out "the secret." Whenever I was looking at the restaurants, the website defaulted to dollars($). When the website is in dollar mode, the option to view the menu is not there... why? Because all the menu prices are in euros!!
I happened to land on the page with the euro option defaulted and found this out!
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY! Just wish I had known this earlier because the only place I can find the menus hasn't been updated in about 5 years.
I figured I would pass this information on to others having the same issue as myself. :)

Thanks for the trick. I just use the phone app. It would show menus and prices.

j

Yes, the app is so much easier in comparison to the website when it comes to menus. Still not perfect, but much easier.

Yes, the app is so much easier in comparison to the website when it comes to menus. Still not perfect, but much easier.
I just like the large screen if my computer. I'll use the app when I am in the park ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter