DLP visit MondaySept 5th vs. ThursdaySept 8th

MyView

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first visit to DLP this September and only have one day. We are WDW annual pass holders and know our way around with dates and event scheduling. How can I figure out if either the 5 or 8th have any large events scheduled which would impact crowds. Thanks so much,
Catherine

It looks very unlikely that there would be any events on either of those days. There's nothing showing on the calendar on the DLP website, plus the fact that French schools go back after their summer break on 1st September and there are no public holidays (either in France as a whole or in the Paris region) in September, so I'd say you're pretty safe to assume it'll be quiet.

It looks very unlikely that there would be any events on either of those days. There's nothing showing on the calendar on the DLP website, plus the fact that French schools go back after their summer break on 1st September and there are no public holidays (either in France as a whole or in the Paris region) in September, so I'd say you're pretty safe to assume it'll be quiet.
Thank you very much for your help. DLP planning is a bit overwhelming at this point. whew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter