• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLP shares going up !

martinacris

Mouseketeer
Thanks to Sandra...I thought of buying the 2000 shares in order to take advantge of the benefits and the discounts. restaurants and going to Salon Mickey .

Well my bank did not know but you could only buy the shares first thing in the morning and not throughout the day...so I lost two days and in these two days...the share has gone uno 1 cent !! I already lost €20...because of the bank...Of course I have not lost anything compared to those that bought the share a bit higher...which I don't know how much it used to be ! Maybe thanks to the DIS board and that everyone is buying ...the share is going up ! :confused3

Hopefully by Tuesday I should have the confirmation, and that way I will fax it to PAris in order to get the temporary card via fax...and with a bit of luck the original one in the mail !!

So if anyone thinks of buying the shares...it's better to do it now !! ;)

That's weird, I bought my shares in the middle of the day... Maybe it depends on the bank...

The shares have been up and down between 5 and 8 eurocent the last couple of months. But I had also already been thinking about them going up because of all the DISsers that need 2000 shares! :rotfl:

Hi, I have my shares since 2000 (started with 400 for ~0.80 Euro). You should see this as a future investement :goodvibes
If it goes back to the approx. 20 Euro of 1992 we will all celebrate in in the Castle Club yeah baby :banana:

kaido

Think mine were €0.15 The broker was laughing when I said I wanted to buy them since he thought it was an investment decision :rotfl:
I said I fully understood never to receive a dividend but wanted to own :goodvibes a piece of DLP and of course join the shareholders club.
I've never regretted the purchase and have stopped looking at how much value they go down at the end of each year :)

At the end of the year we divide up our lottery winnings in work, I'm using mine to finally buy some shares this year :)
Hope they stay low for a few more weeks.

I don't think that you need to have too many sleepless nights worrying about the shares going up anytime soon....

Phil Harris said:
I don't think that you need to have too many sleepless nights worrying about the shares going up anytime soon....
Your right it fluctuates at various times of year depending on market analysis’s expectations rather than actual results :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter