DLP Premier Access in March?

sheilafri

DIS Veteran
I plan to go to DLP for a second time in March on a less busy day. I can afford Premier passes, but are they worth the expense? They are more than the ticket! Also, trying to decide between one or two parks. The Spider-Man ride is really good and I LOVE Remy, but my heart is in the MK park. Should I just go back another day to do the second park?

Hope to go March 12 or 14 as rain date. We are staying for several weeks in Paris. We have taken the RER to get there and back on a previous trip.

I would definitely not pay for a package Premier Access. There are rides that rarely have a long line on low crowd days (which I hope 12 and 14 are, no public or school holidays). That is definitely not worth it. But maybe pay for 1 or 2 if lines are long and you are short on time. Decide when you get to the park and see how long the lines are.

I realize OP has probably already completed their trip, but in case anyone has a similar question, I can report based on our experience last week (March 10-12).

The only attractions that my family used individual Premier Access for were Crush’s Coaster (the day before it went down for refurbishment) and Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure. The one person who did roller coasters used the single rider line, which was quick. For non-coasters, our longest wait was 20 minutes for Buzz Lightyear (and 30 minutes for a second ride on Spider-Man). Most waits were 10 minutes or less early in the day and late afternoon. To be fair, it did rain a lot those days, which may have thinned out the crowds.

If you don’t need to do everything, you could easily hit the highlights of both parks in 1 day, but you would miss many of the shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter