DLP on the cheap! Advice please!

yes there was, 3 for 2 and 4 for 3 on selected dates. Also 4 for 3 betwwen April and October (DLRP brochure).
All dates are in term time and you have to book over 30 days in advance.
I have the brochure dates if you want them

Berwyn

I checked out the 4 for 3 dates but they weren't convenient, unfortunately!

Have you tried Leger through Travel 55

http://www.travel55.co.uk/summer_eurostar.html

2 adults and 2 kids under 12 £716.00 2nights @ Santa Fe - 5th Sept

Not a great difference to your lowest price but if you quote the Travel55 code when you book you'll get an extra 7.5% discount, I organised our last visit by Eurostar with them over the phone with no problems whatsoever. :earsgirl:

Hi,

there is a 3=2 at all hotels beside SF and DLH at Germany from
2.-6.September
5.-9.October

or 4=3 at the same time for all hotels.

If you are interested in this offer PM me.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Just out of interest -

When I booked a few weeks ago I was very suprised that there is also a 5 for 4 which is the deal that I chose, Six days in the park ooooooooooooh:cool1:

jillrobinson we're actually just 2 adults with no kids, but I had a look at that site and the prices for just adults were quite a bit more than the eurostar offer.

Renate great deal, but travelling before the 6th pushes the train price up more than the extra night costs!

Dee8197 6 days, cool! Great you got such a good deal, hope you have a brilliant trip!

Well I have never come across that before Berwyn! My kids love their kids' guide to WDW and I had not realised there was one aimed at children for DLP. I am off to order that now!

Thank you very much!

Make sure you read it before you go (several Times) :) as we took it and didnt get a chance when there.
The website also has a trip planner you can dowload and website links.

I bought mine from Amazon marketplace cheaper , but with p&p it was dearer.
i didn't realise at the time you could buy it direct from knapsack

Berwyn

They are doing a special offer of £3.99 at the moment (which includes p&p) so one has been ordered :teeth:

Thanks Berwyn and Miffy

I've just ordered one too !:flower:

Apart from DLRP it's got ideas about things to see outside the parks and how to get to pris and the sights.
Berwyn

Miffy2003 said:
They are doing a special offer of £3.99 at the moment (which includes p&p) so one has been ordered :teeth:

Ooh I might just be tempted, despite not travelling with any kids! It looks fun, I like the little 'did you know' boxes on the previews! Fun to have random facts about the park! (I love the huge thread in the WDW forum about small things to notice around the park, the details are some of the best things about Disney aren't they!)

Where is the best site to book DLP at a Disney hotel? I get very frustrated its left off the official Disney site - surely Americans go to Paris too? :confused3

I phoned for one of the Paris DVDs a couple of weeks ago and its still not arrived - has anyone managed to obtain one? I've never managed to get the "press the red button now" to work :crazy: :sad2:

I'm still waiting for my DVD since february and we've gone and come back

Berwyn

MazdaUK said:
Where is the best site to book DLP at a Disney hotel? I get very frustrated its left off the official Disney site - surely Americans go to Paris too? :confused3

I phoned for one of the Paris DVDs a couple of weeks ago and its still not arrived - has anyone managed to obtain one? I've never managed to get the "press the red button now" to work :crazy: :sad2:

Mazda, I did get a DVD but it didn't arrive for ages. Also be aware it is nothing like as long (or unfortunately as detailed) as the WDW one. It only runs for 5 mins or so :(

I'm sure you can book DLP via the US Disney.com; when you click on Disneyland Paris it takes you to DisneylandParis.com. Well you certainly used to be able to anyway!

HTH

Karen

MazdaUK said:

If you go to www.disneylandparis.com you can book from there. When you first visit, they'll ask you from what country you are from so that the prices will be in the correct currency. ::MinnieMo

Thanks for the heads-up on offer of Knapsackguide. Just ordered it for DD.

Reid

Thanks for the the link:sunny: I've just ordered one on DLP and also one on London as we will be spending 3 days there before we go to DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter