DLP on the cheap! Advice please!

I hope after all the interest nobody's dissapointed with the guide :)
But we really enjoyed it and it's much easier to read and carry than the others we had. And of the little ones (of all ages!) can read it too without getting bored.

Berwyn

BCT said:
I hope after all the interest nobody's dissapointed with the guide :)
But we really enjoyed it and it's much easier to read and carry than the others we had. And of the little ones (of all ages!) can read it too without getting bored.

Berwyn

For £3.99 Berwyn, I'm sure it will be worth it ;)
My DDs have been asking for ages if a kids guide to DLP exists (they have one for WDW that they love) so I'm sure they will be happy campers anyway :)

Yay, my replacement brochure from DLP.com came yesterday, and I managed to snatch it up before the landlady stole it this time!

Getting very frustrated with the eurostar website, keeps changing its mind/prices, think I'll have to summon up the courage to phone them instead (Dont know why I'm scared of these people, I think I'm scared they'll bully me into a holiday I dont want, if there is such a thing!)

Edit: I also got the 'Brits Guide' great book, getting me so excited about it! I really hope the £ side comes through! Good news is I got some work this week I didnt know would be happening, which is a good chunk of the trip paid for if I can manage to save it! I see surprise work as bonus money, as I hadn't factored it in beforehand I can do without it!

Now if only we had as an active a 'Budget Board' here as in the WDW forums! they have some good tips over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter