DLP Non-consecutive days

Alyleth

Disney & Doctor Who Crazy
I'm going to Disneyland Paris in June with my daughter and her bestie as a graduation present. We are staying in the area for 10 days and want 4 days to visit the parks. If we want to stagger the dates, (park one day, Paris the next, park, Versailles, park, etc) do we have to get one day passes for each rather than a 4 day pass? I know in DL and DW you can buy a 4 day pass, and it's good for time within 6 or 7 days, rather than 4 consecutive days. I'm not getting a clear picture from the website. I should've bought annual passes when I had the chance, now I'm kicking myself.

I had a look, but it seems Disneyland Paris doesnt have this option. The only solution I see is buying undated tickets. But as long as there are park reservations needed, I wouldn't do that last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter