DLP in March

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
We are planning a trip to Paris in mid-March of 2004. I know the weather may not be the greatest, but that's when we can go.

As much as I would like to stay on site for 3 nights, if I do that we will have to commit to which days we go to the parks ... rain or shine or cold, that is when we are there. Our Paris flat will be right on the direct RER line that goes to DLP and I think it would be wiser to stay the whole time in Paris, then devote whatever sunny days we get to DLP and the rainy ones to museums.

What do think of this strategy?

Sounds pretty good to me. While the bad weather will not mean you have a bad time at DLP, it's certainly nicer when the sun is shining. Opening hours during March are likely to be 10am to 8pm during the week, and 9am to 8pm during the weekends (Disney Studios will close at 6pm). A midweek visit will allow you plenty of time to get to the parks on the RER, and still be there at opening time (which is a good way to beat the queues).

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter