DLP in August - Friday-Saturday or Sunday-Monday?

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We will be going for a two-day visit, one night, staying in a Disney Hotel. I am wondering if we made the right choice by booking Sunday-Monday August 13-14... Looking at the crowd calendars there is a National Holiday on Tuesday August 15 so I am worried people will go to DLP for a long weekend... We could change to Friday-Saturday but I am not sure it will be better...
do you think it makes a difference which day we go? Pretty sure it will be busy either way but trying to minimize crowds if we can ;)

Won't make much difference. In August basically the whole of France (and Europe) is off. When I worked for a Dutch French company, we never planned meetings in August because at least half or even 75% of the colleagues were on holiday.

The bank holiday wont make a difference you can notice with already big crowds. Keep an eye on the app, make good use of the EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter