*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2015 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

:thanks: to Ms Poppins for the festive card and sprinkles, and the Sabat Family for the lovely card, sprinkles and very pretty decoration which looks wonderful hung up.

Tree up today and I've just opened all my lovely cards. Thank you to:
Carrie
Poohmadmum1
Jonjo
Anemone
Nubbedy

And a special thank you to The Sabat family for the beautiful tree decoration that has taken pride of place today :love:

A huge thank you to Ms Poppins, Nubbedy, Carrie_Cat, bren78, Disneyfanswicklow and SWofDisorder for your lovely cards and sprinklies :goodvibes and a special thank you to SWofDisorder and bren78 for your lovely decorations. :flower3:

:thanks: to bren 78 for the lovely card, sprinkles and decoration, and to Carrie-Cat for the super Winnie the Pooh card.

What a lovely surprise opening all of the beautiful cards with pixie dust too from Anemone, JonJo, Carrie, Nubbedy, Ms Poppins, Poohmadmum1 and such beautiful decorations from bren78 and the sabat family. House looking very festive now - Thank you XX Jo and Olivia

Thank you so much Bren78 and SWofDisorder for the beautiful cards, sprinkles and tree decorations. :santa:
I am blown away by your talent and generosity. xxx Here they are on my tree. :goodvibes

:thanks: to Florida 2012 for the lovely festive card and sprinkles which Stitch, our cat, had fun with!

Thank you everyone for the cards. Being expats we don't get any Christmas cards from home. The cards I get from our Disgroup mean the world to me. I love the sprinkles and joy in each card.

I am glad you are enjoying your gifts. That is why I was last to post the cards. It takes a bit to make each one the way I want it, because it has to be perfect for my friends.

Thank you bren78 for the lovely card and decoration. Thanks also to Ware Bears & Florida2012 for lovely cards and sprinkles :goodvibes

Thank you Florida2012 for your lovely card and sprinkles :thumbsup2

Phew :faint: I am so glad my cards have started arriving - I was getting a bit anxious!

Thursday, Friday and today I received 6 cards :cheer2:

So big thanks to Ware Bears, Florida2012, Disneyfanswicklow,Ms Poppins, Nubbedy, for your wonderful cards and sparkly bits - promise I will put mine in next year - and a special mention and big hug to Bren78 for your card and Xmas decoration which is now on my tree :grouphug:

I´m not taking part this year but I want to thank Carrie for her card and present! She knows what I mean and PM sent.

Go home from DLP on Saturday afternoon to fine a pile of cards behind the front door. Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards and sprinkles and for the fantastic decorations that have pride of place on our tree.

I´m not taking part this year but I want to thank Carrie for her card and present! She knows what I mean and PM sent.

Thorsten :goodvibes You are more than welcome - it's a little bit of Disney Xmas magic :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter