DLH upgrade questions

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
Hi all, I am planning a solo belated birthday trip in November, and plan to stay at Disneyland hotel, and was wondering, do any of the one bedroom suites have only one king bed, or are they all two beds? I was going to see if I could snag an upgrade when I check in, but don't need two beds for just myself. If anything, I will try for an upgrade to concierge floor if that's the case

I am going November 26-December 3

I would suggest you book a room you really want. For that length of stay, it will be difficult to get an upgrade like you are looking for. The best you MIGHT be able to do is get a pool view instead of a standard view.

Add to it, your stay is going to include the Candlelight Processional weekend, which brings quite a few out of town guests who stay at the hotel. For example, I already have my suite booked. Since I wanted a suite, that is what I booked.

"Concierge Floor" rooms are actually on all floors. If you are looking for the 11th floor, there is 1 king room (2967), but it is also used as part of a 3 bedroom suite.

Definitely book the room you want! Upgrades are few and far between and an upgrade to concierge is practically unheard of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter