DLH room requests????

abby

Abby's Mom
We leave in two months and have booked a standard room at the DLH. Last year we were in the Marina tower, third floor. Room was ok (seemed somewhat small) and the view over the parking lot improved with the fireworks. So, do I request a room, and if so what, or simply take my chances and see what I get? Any ideas? It's me and my dd 5 and 1/2.

It doesn't hurt to call and have some requests added to your reservation and then ask again at check in. Ask for a large room with two queeen beds and a daybed in the Sierra tower. The rooms here are really large if you get the full size ones. There are a few with two double or one king or double that are a bit small. I had booked a discounted standard view room and requested what I stated above and I was put on the fourth floor of the Sierra which had a view of the roof of Hook's Pont Restaurant but I could see the rest of the courtyard and most of the Neverland Pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter