• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLH Club Level

prgal0715

Disney Princess-in-Training
I decided to splurge (more than I already am) on a CL room at DLH for my upcoming trip, 12/12 - 12/17. I've been looking online for reviews, menus, etc., and don't seem to be finding all that much. Has any stayed CL recently that could share their experience? I'd even appreciate some pre-Covid photos and reviews! I imagine it's largely the same as staying CL at WDW deluxe resorts, but hey, I could be wrong. TIA!

I asked about it when I booked my DLH hotel room last week. Here is what the CM told me:

6:30a-10:30a- Continental breakfast
11:00-4:00- Fruit and snacks
5:00-7:00- Appetizers
8:00-9:30- Desserts

Concierge desk
DVDs available to check out for your room

I'm probably going to add it to at least one of our days, I'm just not sure which one. I want to make sure it will be on a day that I can really take advantage of what's offered.

I stayed 2 nights in October and on Thanksgiving night. When you get to the front desk when you check in, someone will walk you to the club and tell you all about it. There are usually 2 club staff members working at computers in there, but it doesn't seem like they do anything in particular for guests at this time. There are several servers that you will see again and again during the food times which are posted above. I found out the sad way that they do not pool tips. I made the mistake of giving a tip at the very end to one of the club computer workers thinking it would pool to the servers who served me.

At any rate, there are no menus. They did give me a print out of the food times on Thanksgiving and they weren't giving those out in October. I've posted pictures of some of the food before. If you look at other threads about DLH club level since October, you'll find them, as well as a couple that I posted in the My Disneyland Dining Reviews thread after my Thanksgiving stay. If you look at old youtube videos, you will see much more variety than what they have offered the times I've been there.

Breakfast has deviled eggs, cheeses, lunch meat, oatmeal and all the traditional continental breakfast items.

Midday is fruit, chips, granola and trail mix.

Evening Appetizers does have some changes day to day and will have some hot items. The most recent night I was there the hot items were chicken potstickers, vegetable egg rolls and mini corn dogs. Lots of other cold appetizer items similar to breakfast time, but with more vegetables.

Went to dessert once and nothing looked special and I didn't eat anything. Cookies, brownies and Macarons. I didn't see anything that wasn't some form of wheat/gluten. Very surprised there wasn't pudding or jello or anything gluten free. You can watch the fireworks during dessert and they pipe in the music.

Beverages are available all day and you can ask for beer, wine, prosecco and mimosa during any of the meal times. Yes, I saw people drinking beer for breakfast. You can make your own espresso at the nespresso machine. Spa water, lemonade, iced tea and various hot teas looked like they were always out. Boxed apple juice and canned coke and sprite are always out in the fridge.

Bring ziplock baggies if you want to take chips or trail mix to the parks. You can bring the canned sodas to the parks, too. You can take plates of as much of anything you want to keep in your room, too.

It will be very difficult for us to ever stay there without club level in the future. We appreciated it that much and we like the food there much better than in the parks or at the other places to eat in the hotel or nearby at Downtown Disney.

I stayed 2 nights in October and on Thanksgiving night. When you get to the front desk when you check in, someone will walk you to the club and tell you all about it. There are usually 2 club staff members working at computers in there, but it doesn't seem like they do anything in particular for guests at this time. There are several servers that you will see again and again during the food times which are posted above. I found out the sad way that they do not pool tips. I made the mistake of giving a tip at the very end to one of the club computer workers thinking it would pool to the servers who served me.

At any rate, there are no menus. They did give me a print out of the food times on Thanksgiving and they weren't giving those out in October. I've posted pictures of some of the food before. If you look at other threads about DLH club level since October, you'll find them, as well as a couple that I posted in the My Disneyland Dining Reviews thread after my Thanksgiving stay. If you look at old youtube videos, you will see much more variety than what they have offered the times I've been there.

Breakfast has deviled eggs, cheeses, lunch meat, oatmeal and all the traditional continental breakfast items.

Midday is fruit, chips, granola and trail mix.

Evening Appetizers does have some changes day to day and will have some hot items. The most recent night I was there the hot items were chicken potstickers, vegetable egg rolls and mini corn dogs. Lots of other cold appetizer items similar to breakfast time, but with more vegetables.

Went to dessert once and nothing looked special and I didn't eat anything. Cookies, brownies and Macarons. I didn't see anything that wasn't some form of wheat/gluten. Very surprised there wasn't pudding or jello or anything gluten free. You can watch the fireworks during dessert and they pipe in the music.

Beverages are available all day and you can ask for beer, wine, prosecco and mimosa during any of the meal times. Yes, I saw people drinking beer for breakfast. You can make your own espresso at the nespresso machine. Spa water, lemonade, iced tea and various hot teas looked like they were always out. Boxed apple juice and canned coke and sprite are always out in the fridge.

Bring ziplock baggies if you want to take chips or trail mix to the parks. You can bring the canned sodas to the parks, too. You can take plates of as much of anything you want to keep in your room, too.

It will be very difficult for us to ever stay there without club level in the future. We appreciated it that much and we like the food there much better than in the parks or at the other places to eat in the hotel or nearby at Downtown Disney.
Thank you, thank you!! This was so incredibly helpful! I'm super spoiled by club level at WDW and knew I'd miss it if I didn't take the plunge at DLH. Plus, I haven't been to DL in 20+ years, so I deserve it. Thank you again!

Hey all! Just wanted to see if there were any additional more recent reports on club level? We'll be staying premium CL the second week in March.

Any report back? Curious about the lounge and housekeeping...
Hey all! Just wanted to see if there were any additional more recent reports on club level? We'll be staying premium CL the second week in March.
What are you wanting to know? Lounge is back to normal. Housekeeping is on a daily basis at least for Club level. We'vee had daily housekeeping on trips since Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter