• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

So, all you So Cal peeps with AAA memberships:

Discounted tickets are available on the website. It's a decent savings. Wish I had known earlier. They send them electronically immediately via email.
Yes, that is what I get as well. I got very nervous about it earlier in the day, but I clearly have these reservations in the emails to me. So I think with all the craziness on their website, you just can't see them yet on the website. I don't know why it doesn't show in the app. I only see my tickets.

Is everyone able to see all their park reservations in the app? Only my first day is showing. Where do I see all my reservations? There is a link to "view my park reservations" on the desktop site, but it puts me in the queue.

I did get email confirmations for both visits.
I can only see the first day in the app as well. I ended up taking screen shots of the emails that includes the date, park & QR codes.

I imagine as things die down there will be a way to see them all on the website.

I feel like this has been asked before but why doesn’t there tickets and passes show up on my app? I used the same account and I can see it on the website? Is there a trick to getting them to show up?

Make sure same login on App as the website. You may need to link the tickets if already the same.

I hate to be that incredibly annoying poster, but I've just spent that past 45 minutes going through these threads and didn't see my answer: I bought tickets through Undercover Tourist and linked them in the app. But I'm still sitting in the queue (since 9am) and it appears I need to hang out in this queue just to make reservations for these linked tickets... right??

Just want to make sure I don't screw this up if/when it's finally my turn... all I need to do is make reservations for everyone in our party and when I try clicking the park reservation links, it brings me back to the same queue.

I hate to be that incredibly annoying poster, but I've just spent that past 45 minutes going through these threads and didn't see my answer: I bought tickets through ****************** and linked them in the app. But I'm still sitting in the queue (since 9am) and it appears I need to hang out in this queue just to make reservations for these linked tickets... right??

Just want to make sure I don't screw this up if/when it's finally my turn... all I need to do is make reservations for everyone in our party and when I try clicking the park reservation links, it brings me back to the same queue.
correct

@DLgal - good find and rec on the AAA -- $30 savings on 3day hopper -- would have been nice to have earlier today ;)

Reference:
aaaclub.memberdeals.com/packages.php?sub=packages&action=view&id=2663

My last queue is about an hour away - showing 50 minutes and 88% progress. First DM gets it.

Note - this one launched at 8:06 am, so AFTER the original queue went live. I take that to mean that everyone who was in the waiting room at 8:00 has gotten their tickets, so the system is working its way through everyone else.

Is anyone going to make a TL: DR for those of us who couldn’t follow along today? 🤣

I am out of state, but want to come as soon as I can (first shot is Sunday!!!). Would love a tips and tricks or FAQ from the experts.

And so excited for you all!!

I haven't read all 88 pages of comments on this thread so I apologize if this has been addressed already. Has anyone bought tickets and sitting on them until the reservations open for July? Do you have to make reservations the day you buy the tickets?

Can someone bring me up to speed— how do you use the queue code (if you are lucky enough to be DMed one? And, how do you check your queue code to see how much longer if the screen still says more than one hour?

I haven't read all 88 pages of comments on this thread so I apologize if this has been addressed already. Has anyone bought tickets and sitting on them until the reservations open for July? Do you have to make reservations the day you buy the tickets?

Yes, I bought park hoppers for the future. I want to use them in the Fall. So, no...you don't have to make reservations the day you buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter