• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Still working. Just tested it.

Did you previously have a queue open in the browser you were trying? Try opening in an incognito/private browser (be sure you're freshly opening it). I've been able to still repeat transferring a few queues around. It's not something that should stop working because this is exactly how Queue It is supposed to work (it's not a loophole or anything; this is by design).
I tried it 5 times - copied and pasting directly from queue ID on the bottom of the Safari page, clicked the little link at the bottom to get the pop-up and pasted that into Chrome/Safari/iMessage, and tried pasting from the top of the browser. Reset every time. :( I'm glad it's working for everyone else! I wanted to help someone out, but it just didn't work.

I tried it 5 times - copied and pasting directly from queue ID on the bottom of the Safari page, clicked the little link at the bottom to get the pop-up and pasted that into Chrome/Safari/iMessage, and tried pasting from the top of the browser. Reset every time. :( I'm glad it's working for everyone else! I wanted to help someone out, but it just didn't work.

Did you try in incognito/private mode in Chrome or Safari? If you did then I dunno what's going sideways with your device :confused3 . It works 100% of the time for me in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.

EDIT: Other thing to try is just copying the code itself and adding it to the correct URL

I have queues for Hotel/Package booking that have hit 40 mins if anyone is interested..i can't DM tho but can just post my queue links

I ca
Hi I found the status and ticket, can you help me figure out what number is the amount of time is?
  1. QueueState: 2
  2. forecastStatus: "InLine"
  3. isBeforeOrIdle: false
  4. layout: {languageSelectorVisible: false, logoVisible: false, dynamicMessageVisible: true,…}
  5. layoutName: "DLR Generic - With Description"
  6. layoutVersion: 163471377934
  7. message: {header: "Message last updated:",…}
  8. pageClass: "queue"
  9. pageId: "queue"
  10. texts: null
  11. ticket: {queueNumber: null, usersInLineAheadOfYou: null, expectedServiceTime: null, queuePaused: false,…}
    1. customUrlParams: ""
    2. eventStartTimeFormatted: "8:06 AM"
    3. eventStartTimeUTC: "2021-04-15T15:06:00Z"
    4. expectedServiceTime: null
    5. expectedServiceTimeUTC: "2021-04-16T03:27:24.4241654Z"
    6. lastUpdated: "5:29:25 PM"
    7. lastUpdatedUTC: "2021-04-16T00:29:25.4241883Z"
    8. progress: 0.66
once you see the progress bar hit .80 your time should show! sorry I can't respond quickly yet

Adam, I had that happen , I did not receive the tix just the processing email. I was lucky to only have to wait 30 mins this morning ,I didn’t want to go through that hassle again .I waited an hour and atill nothing. I ended up buying my tix again using a different card and my tix immediately came through with a link to reserve .
i heard disneys payment servers were not working 😳

btw I just logged in after buying / reserving my tix this morning. I CANT BELIEVE you guys are still waiting, this is just ridiculous on Disney’s part
Went through and made a new purchase… then 2 hours after the “new” purchase the original purchase was processed! Ugh!!! Now I have 6 tickets I don’t intend to use.
Any idea if Disney will credit these other tickets?

Does anyone have another link for the queue for ticket reservations? My daughter has been waiting hours to get her park reservations with a friend.

Hi I found the status and ticket, can you help me figure out what number is the amount of time is?
  1. QueueState: 2
  2. forecastStatus: "InLine"
  3. isBeforeOrIdle: false
  4. layout: {languageSelectorVisible: false, logoVisible: false, dynamicMessageVisible: true,…}
  5. layoutName: "DLR Generic - With Description"
  6. layoutVersion: 163471377934
  7. message: {header: "Message last updated:",…}
  8. pageClass: "queue"
  9. pageId: "queue"
  10. texts: null
  11. ticket: {queueNumber: null, usersInLineAheadOfYou: null, expectedServiceTime: null, queuePaused: false,…}
    1. customUrlParams: ""
    2. eventStartTimeFormatted: "8:06 AM"
    3. eventStartTimeUTC: "2021-04-15T15:06:00Z"
    4. expectedServiceTime: null
    5. expectedServiceTimeUTC: "2021-04-16T03:27:24.4241654Z"
    6. lastUpdated: "5:29:25 PM"
    7. lastUpdatedUTC: "2021-04-16T00:29:25.4241883Z"
    8. progress: 0.66
Where do you find this code?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter