• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Now have an 18 minutes and a 31 minutes one. First two to PM me can each have one.

One left with 10 minutes.

Sorry. Both expired.

Last edited:
Anyone have a suggestion on how to get yourself out of a queue? When I click on the GC it immediately puts me in a queue. I am already booked at the GC. I have tried clearing my iPads Safari browser multiple times, browsing history, shutting the iPad completely down and restarted. I’m thinking that the DL website is a mess right now.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to get yourself out of a queue? When I click on the GC it immediately puts me in a queue. I am already booked at the GC. I have tried clearing my iPads Safari browser multiple times, browsing history, shutting the iPad completely down and restarted. I’m thinking that the DL website is a mess right now.
no, it's going to do that until they unlock those sections of the website off of the queue.

6:30p ... status changed! The first browser I opened at 8:05a is now showing "47 minutes" wait remaining! Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter