DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

We finally got our tickets for April 14-17th after 8 hours! Still have all 3 of my queues open just in case it updates to under an hour, maybe someone will need the queue number later! Sending some pixie dust everyones way in hopes that this speeds up!

I've got two one queues up for grabs. One at 8 minutes and one at 21 minutes. It's at 12 minutes. I'll update when claimed. One already expired before anyone claimed it.

Sorry. No one got back to me in time and these both expired :(

Last edited:

Want to take a moment to thank all the DISers offering their available queues and all the information and updates they provide. Despite all the frustration and wait, its wonderful to see what an amazing Disney community this is! Thanks.

I would offer my unused queue but it still says more than 1 hour! I dont think anyone wants mine, lol.

What's this %? Missed that -- just curious.
In my post on the previous page. If you Inspect Element right above Approximate Wait Time and unfold the "warning-box" div, there's a "progress" div that has a css width that seems to match how far you are in the queue.

Once I got in there was super smooth process to buy tix and book dates. I have a few browsers still waiting, so when they get down to a decent wait time I will share.

In my post on the previous page. If you Inspect Element right above Approximate Wait Time and unfold the "warning-box" div, there's a "progress" div that has a css width that seems to match how far you are in the queue.
That's interesting -- i've hit a couple times on differnet browser; some of them definitely repeat while others completed >1 hour since 800A.

I tried earlier today and then lost my internet at work. I logged back in and it's been 5 hours. This is worse than the queue for Hamilton tickets.:(

I got in thanks to the generosity of a fellow DISser! I am going to try to pay it forward by keeping the queue open on my desktop in the office (its from around 8:10 this morning). Right now its still showing as over an hour, hopefully it moves.

Wow, this was total junk but I got in :) I was in a waiting room since 8am this morning at my work. I came home, opened up the reservation system on my phone and got in pretty much immediately. I had to of jumped in front of people. System is broke. glad I got in though.
I feel you! We were running 4 laptops and the one that typically is the slowest connection, and the last one to sign on at 7am got in before all the others. Its super random!

Still going with 4 queues to reserve my dates. Hoping to get it done tonight and not have to worry about it again!

Anyone having an issue where they're through the queue but still can't buy tickets? I've been clicking around for over an hour and all I get is the covid info page! Starting to lose my cool over here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter