DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

I am stuck on the payment page with "please wait while we complete your request" after entering all my credit card info....ARGH. Is this going to go through?!
I got stuck there when the system crashed. The workaround is to open the disneyland homepage on a separate tab and access your cart through the top menu and hope it works the second time.

What does it show you? I opened it up and see a lot of code.
Press ctrl + shft + i . Click where it says status and it’ll show you a screen that says preview. Click on ticket and it will show you your progress in decimal form. Once you hit about .80 it’ll show your actual time left in queue. Hope this helps!

Does anyone have a screen cap of what days are still available? I booked on Monday with existing tickets but was hoping to add another day. Not sure if it’s worth continuing to try or not.

Just looked at my account on the DL website. Shows the hotel reservation and the two days of park hopper passes but no reservation info for for the park days. Either does the app on my phone. Luckily I have emails with confirmation numbers for each days park reservations. Maybe the package has to be paid in full before receiving the actual park tickets. I can’t remember.

Press ctrl + shft + i . Click where it says status and it’ll show you a screen that says preview. Click on ticket and it will show you your progress in decimal form. Once you hit about .80 it’ll show your actual time left in queue. Hope this helps!
I don't see anything that says status. Whereabouts would it be?

Thanks for the help today everyone! Still haven't reserved the days but if there's extras for hotel guests I should be good. Excited for the frustration to pay off in 4 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter