DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

I still can't PM/DM, despite being over the post requirement...

Can I open more than 1 Queue ID on a single device... About to leave work, and would love to open the Queue IDs from my work compute on my phone for the drive home...

Yes, in different "tabs"

if I already got tickets and had to re-join queue for reservations, is there a certain link I need to go to?

I'm about to leave the internets for the day. Does anyone want another 'more than an hour' queue? DM me. ETA I didn't join until around 8:30 this morning, so it may be even later than others.

You can't reschedule it, per se - the only option is to cancel it and re-book it. But, yeah, you'll have to rejoin the queue to do that.
I figured. Thank you for your help! Hopefully the queue will improve at some point this evening. I'll keep checking.

I figured. Thank you for your help! Hopefully the queue will improve at some point this evening. I'll keep checking.
Just to add - I do think you might be okay. I would maybe call the hotel or a CM tomorrow afternoon / this weekend to check on the nature of your pass. (If you do have a hotel package ticket, there should be plenty of availability for you for basically every day out there.)

ooh a new message popped up on my queues that are still open (have tickets, just trying to help ya'll out!):

We are experiencing high demand given the historic nature of the Disneyland Resort’s reopening. To deliver a strong Guest experience, we are deliberately pulsing Guests through the system and, therefore, wait times may be several hours or more depending on when you joined the queue. We still have plenty of reservation availability, and we plan to keep the system open throughout the night to accommodate the demand. Please don’t refresh and we will get you through the queue as soon as we can. We know you are just as excited to return to the Disneyland Resort as we are to welcome you back, and we thank you for your patience as we work to accommodate as many Guests as possible.

Hmm:

Message last updated: 4:02 PM PT

We are experiencing high demand given the historic nature of the Disneyland Resort’s reopening. To deliver a strong Guest experience, we are deliberately pulsing Guests through the system and, therefore, wait times may be several hours or more depending on when you joined the queue. We still have plenty of reservation availability, and we plan to keep the system open throughout the night to accommodate the demand. Please don’t refresh and we will get you through the queue as soon as we can. We know you are just as excited to return to the Disneyland Resort as we are to welcome you back, and we thank you for your patience as we work to accommodate as many Guests as possible.

I was able to grab a couple nights at the grand California via DVC. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help with a live ticket queue id, mine was “more than one hour wait” since 8am.

I don’t have another live queue to offer back, but I’d be glad to help with future dvc reservations, if that’s someone that’s helpful to you. I have around 2000 points at 5 home resorts.

Thank you!

Hmm, the new message mentions that they'll "keep the system open throughout the night." Methinks the insomniacs have an edge as everyone else goes to bed and loses their spot!

ooh a new message popped up on my queues that are still open (have tickets, just trying to help ya'll out!):

"Several" hours? Lol. It's like a Survivor immunity challenge.

My update 🤣:

After getting my GCH reservation over the phone with the Walt Disney Travel Company for 4/29-5/1 at 8am today. I jumped into an online queue, as my So Cal Resident Park Hoppers are working incorrectly and I really want to go to the June 4th Avengers opening. Have 3 browsers open that all say "more than an hour wait".
I've stayed productive though😊🤣...2 peloton classes, two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made the grocery shopping list and texted my hubby that list for his drive home.

I am stuck on the payment page with "please wait while we complete your request" after entering all my credit card info....ARGH. Is this going to go through?!

I was able to grab a couple nights at the grand California via DVC. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help with a live ticket queue id, mine was “more than one hour wait” since 8am.

I don’t have another live queue to offer back, but I’d be glad to help with future dvc reservations, if that’s someone that’s helpful to you. I have around 2000 points at 5 home resorts.

Thank you!

Check your DMs.

"we plan to keep the system open throughout the night"

Jesus christ I cannot imagine spending like 12+ hours on this. They should shut it down, allow people to save their links, and resume tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter