DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

I think so. I think you need to buy the tickets first. Once all the tickets are bought, then go into the reservation system. I did my two trips as two separate transactions, but when I went to make reservations for the second trip it showed me the first tickets which were greyed out because they already had their dates reserved. You then pick what people / tickets you want to reserve and then pick your date and then park.
How did you do 2 separate transactions? My brother is buying tickets but had to buy them all at once. Couldn't figure out how to do different transacations.

(didnt get a response earlier, reposting this question now that the thread has slowed down some)

For people fortunate enough to have gotten in, will I be able to do this or is it too complicated?

Buy 6 two-day tickets and 1 one-day ticket. Reserve one date for all 7 tickets, and then different second dates for the 6 tickets.

For example with random dates: May 10th for all 7, then May 17/18th/19th for the other 6 tickets (three pairs of two people).
Yes, but you will have to do multiple transactions to do that. It's the same system they've always had for purchasing tickets.

Reservations, you would just need to create different groups to reserve different days.

(didnt get a response earlier, reposting this question now that the thread has slowed down some)

For people fortunate enough to have gotten in, will I be able to do this or is it too complicated?

Buy 6 two-day tickets and 1 one-day ticket. Reserve one date for all 7 tickets, and then different second dates for the 6 tickets.

For example with random dates: May 10th for all 7, then May 17/18th/19th for the other 6 tickets (three pairs of two people).
Yes, you can. If you are logged in you make the purchase for the two day tickets, then go in and purchase the 1 day ticket. Then go to the reserve dates. When you first look at it, it seems complicated, but its not.
Once in, you can make as many transactions and reservations as you want.

The tickets arent a concern. I dont think they have a limited number of tickets. Its the reservation days that are the concern. Thats the stressful part. How fast will days fill up is what we need to watch.

Tickets are purchased (from the frog) and linked, but I get Stitch every time I try to make a reservation.

I reserved tickets on Monday and did soemthing similar. Reserved the 4 together for Saturday and then went back and chose the people who were going different days and made their reservations.

just joining, sorry if this has been asked already. do you get updated estimates (i.e. 30 minutes, etc.) or does it just go from "more than an hour" into the system?

just joining, sorry if this has been asked already. do you get updated estimates (i.e. 30 minutes, etc.) or does it just go from "more than an hour" into the system?
I goes from "more than an hour" to a number under 60 minutes, which is not accurate and jumps around, but shows you that you're getting closer.

Tickets are purchased (from the frog) and linked, but I get Stitch every time I try to make a reservation.
did you get your tickets emailed from the frog quickly? I was going to try that but it said up to 24 hours for email tickets and wasn't sure if it is a separate queue for reservations only if you have tix already

My anxiety wouldn't be quite as high if the reservation calendar was still being refreshed.

Such is life, in the "more than an hour" world...

Best of luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter