DL ticket question? Help!

SR

Mouseketeer
:wave2:
I will be at a convention mid-July, staying at the Annabella Hotel. Of course I can't be that close without going to DL. I have been trying to find the best deal on the Park Hopper tickets. My friend who will be with me said she was in Safeway and they were advertising a park hopper pass for 4 days, adult ticket for the price of a child. I told her that I thought that was just for travel by the end of April. She said she asked the clerk at the store and the said it would be good through the end of the year! I can't beleive that is true. Has anyone else heard about this? That would be great, but I don't want to buy the ticket and then get to DL in July and not be able to use it. Thank you in advance for your help, I know I can count on everyone here to know the "real" deal. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

SR

This is from the Disneyland website regarding the tickets.

Receive an Adult Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 5 days at the same price as a Child�s Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket of 5 days.

• Receive a special savings coupon for select Disneyland® Resort merchandise when you purchase this ticket online and have it mailed to you. Not available with Will Call pickup.

• Valid between January 3 - April 27, 2006.

• These tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or May 10, 2006, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.

Hope that helped.

I believe the Safeway tickets are actually a voucher tht you trade in for a park hopper. I would ask to see the voucher and double check the fine print. I believe they are only good to April 27 (like spazzy posted), but wouldnt hurt to double check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter