• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL Shopping pass 10% off $50, 20% off $100

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
These passes were offered with park hopper pass sales earlier this summer. Unfortunately I missed the chance and they are no longer available. My question is are there any families out there that received more than one (one for every park hopper purchased) that they are not going to use? I would greatly appreciate it as I know I will be spending a considerable amount at Downtown Disney very soon.

Thanks. :earsgirl:

I didn't get this coupon with my AAA package, but I remember seeng it advertised. I did use my Disney Visa to get 10% off any purchase over $50. I think you might also get a discount with the AAA card. I guess you had to buy the parkhopper tickets online independantly of a package to get the 20% off coupon. I do have a AAA coupon that is good for a one-time use for 10% off $50 or more that expires 1/31/06. PM me if you want that one. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter