DL in April.

xxDisneyDancerxx

Star light, Star bright, First Star I see tonight,
I so badly wanted to go to Disneyland for the NBC at the HM thing. But I cant becuase it would be way to soon. And expensive because we live in NH. :furious: :guilty: But My parents are taking me my and my sister and we are going with my best friend and her family in April. :teeth: And I was wondering if there is anything "Special" going on then? :confused3

There probably isnt anytihgn going on, but if there is something you know about then that would be great! :thumbsup2

Thank You :)
-Jess

I don't know of anything specific - but it should be great since the new theme "year of a million dreams" will be in full force. I am afraid in Oct. it will be too new for us to really notice it is there - but April should be great!

Well, one thing that helps out money wise is that in April adults pay kids rates! Other than that, I don't know of anything special at this point.

Zoemakes5 said:
Well, one thing that helps out money wise is that in April adults pay kids rates! Other than that, I don't know of anything special at this point.

ah they are doing that again? cool :thumbsup2 April will be crowded...spring breakers will be in full force but that also means longer park hours :teeth:

Just keep checking back on the disneyland.com website. It will give you some info soon, on what will be going on.

StephaBabe50 said:
Does anyone know exactly
when school vacation is
there? We are going the
last week in April..

every school is different... too many schools...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter