DL in 1 1/2 Days

Am588

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm planning my first trip to DL and am so excited! I'm doing this as a pre-cruise trip, so am planning on flying in Friday and staying until Sunday. What advice would you have for park tickets? I've found a lot about 2-3+ day hoppers, but in reality we'll more than likely fly in in the afternoon Friday and only have a full day for Saturday (Sunday AM I am running the half marathon). I saw somewhere about twilight passes (discounted tickets after 4), and was thinking about doing that for Friday and buying a hopper pass for Saturday. Would it be worth it for 1 day park hopper passes? Will we have time for everything?

You definitely won't have time for everything so its up to you what your priorities are. Do you want to catch any shows? Alladin? Fireworks? Parades? etc. Is it all about the rides? The experiences? Are you alone or with family or friends? You will have a blast either way, you just have to decide what is most important to you and plan.

I'm going with my boyfriend who isn't huge on rides (I love them though!). I'm not sure if we'd really want to see the shows, unless theres a MUST-SEE show.

I can't imagine the 1 day PH + twilight would be cheaper than just getting 2 day PHs through the race.

I'm going with my boyfriend who isn't huge on rides (I love them though!). I'm not sure if we'd really want to see the shows, unless theres a MUST-SEE show.

My wife is not huge on rides but Disney isn't rides, it is "experiences" and I found this to be true. I was worried she would not like all of the rides and she loves almost all of them (tower of terror is not her favorite :laughing:) but besides that they are all like little worlds of their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter