DL Fireworks, Fantasmic & World of Colour in a ECV

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
I will be using an ECV this holiday as I have knee and hip issues. I was wondering what the drill is in seeing the fireworks, fantasmic (when it is back) & WOC. Is there a special section reserved for ECV's and how early do you need to get there to reserve your spot. It will just be me and my adult daughter so will she be allowed to stay with me at these locations. Any experience or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks.

There is no specific area for ECVs for the fireworks. I usually tried to get the front of the castle against the curb so I didn't have others in front if me. Also, areas near Small world are good. For Fantasmic! (which I do not think will be back for the Holidays) is a small area near the Mark Twain Boat dock. For WoC, they have an area for disabled, it is small also, your daughter will be able to stay with you, but she will need to stand behind you.

There is no specific area for ECVs for the fireworks. I usually tried to get the front of the castle against the curb so I didn't have others in front if me. Also, areas near Small world are good. For Fantasmic! (which I do not think will be back for the Holidays) is a small area near the Mark Twain Boat dock. For WoC, they have an area for disabled, it is small also, your daughter will be able to stay with you, but she will need to stand behind you.
Thanks so much for the information pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter