DL dining packages

Scilly

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the best options are for the different dining packages for World of Colour and Fantasmic! at DL? Is it a question of just getting the best which one can afford or are some simply better than others? Haven't been before so I am hoping that someone has some advice.

Does anyone know what the best options are for the different dining packages for World of Colour and Fantasmic! at DL? Is it a question of just getting the best which one can afford or are some simply better than others? Haven't been before so I am hoping that someone has some advice.

Fantasmic at Disneyland
The viewing package reserved viewing areas are along the railings at the waters edge. For all 3 you sit on the ground to watch Fantasmic. With the Blue Bayou Dining package you get a Disney / Fantasmic foam cushion to sit on. You do not get the foam cushion with either the Hungry Bear or Riverbelle Terrace dining package

Blue Bayou viewing area is centred on the stage on Tom Sawyers Island.

Hungry Bear is to the left of Blue Bayou viewing area as you look at Tom Sawyers Island

Riverbelle Terrace is to the right of Blue Bayou viewing area as you look at Tom Sawyers Island

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter