DL Apple Slushie recipe

PineapplePrincessCA

Mouseketeer
We just came back from DL and had the most wonderful drink. I'm trying to find the recipe online. It was just an apple slushie type drink, but it was SO good. As you're at the entrance to the Matterhorn, there is a small snack place. They sold them there. Does anybody know what these are and (more importantly) a recipe for them?

I did some searches online and I can't find anything that sounds right. There wasn't a whipped topping on it. Just a icee consistency.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

I think they are the same as reds apple freeze at the cozy cone. Try searching that, you may have better luck

Oh, I appreciate it and those look delicious, but that's not it. Much more simple. Might just be apple cider w/ ice, but it was just SOOOOO good I can't believe that's all it was! LOL There wasn't any cream in it. More of just a frozen lemonade type consistency. OK, now this is bothering me! LOL I want to make one!!

Oh, I appreciate it and those look delicious, but that's not it. Much more simple. Might just be apple cider w/ ice, but it was just SOOOOO good I can't believe that's all it was! LOL There wasn't any cream in it. More of just a frozen lemonade type consistency. OK, now this is bothering me! LOL I want to make one!!

The cream would be for the foam topping.

If it was Edelweiss, they serve frozen/slushied Minute Maid juices. Literally all you'd need to do is buy Minute Maid frozen apple juice from the store, freeze it, and then blend it. If it was me, I'd prepare a can, freeze half into ice cubes and then use the other half as the liquid in the blender so everything is apple and nothing is watered down.

Wait...what?...How have I missed this all these years?

There are many undiscovered treasures lurking at the restaurants and shops! Every time I go to DLR, I still see things that I have never seen before, or things that I had no idea were available at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter