• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DJ, florist, decorator, cake???

Kim10110

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone I am not having my wedding at disney so I am looking for my own vendors. The wedding will be at the shades of green in orlando. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions and reccomendations for a dj, florist and cakes and decorator.

Thanks so much

Kim

I would recommend Charming events or Raining roses for florist...not sure about the other stuff sorry...but I am sure the florist can refer you to a planner/decorator or usually the florist is the decorator. Good luck and congrats.

Thank you so much Mary and Katie, I think Emily sounds like a good idea everyone seems to love her work, She is on vacation right now I cant wait till she gets back. Thanks so much for everything

I think she is on vacation till the 28th, she did my courthouse wedding flowers as a gift from my sis & mom, they were beautiful. She came right to our room at OKW with her son (so cute). She pinned Dwayne's bout & made sure I understood how to care for the bouquet. It really put me at ease meeting her beforehand & was a great suprise from my sister & mom.

Disney-Feb26toMarch22006011.jpg

Disney-Feb26toMarch22006013.jpg

Disney-Feb26toMarch22006010.jpg

I can't wait to see how SeaBreeze Point & Ariel's will look with her designs....

If you go to The Knot website, they have a Central FL discussion board. The ladies on there are very nice and have tons of advice about outside vendors. Many have posted reviews about their experiences. As for cakes, I have heard of Sprinkles, Bake me a cake, and Belladonna. Good luck!

another vote for Publix cake. normally we don't think grocery bakery can make any 'good' wedding cake. but wow they're really nice and delicious! most people don't think it's from Publix. but that is if you not planning to have anything custom made.

Thank so much guys for all of your imputs. Katie i Love the flowers they are beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter