DJ as you walk out of Magic Kingdom

I was there till close Tuesday. I didnt see/hear/notice a DJ. Also sad to see so many Main St USA shops not open :(

He was there four evenings, stationed on the upper floor of the train station, making departure announcements and playing pop music. Yesterday, he was pulled after he had set up but before he had a chance to start.

absolutely does not belong in MK of all places. I'm not sure who thought that was a good idea.

A CM who works crowd logistics in the area posted on Twitter implying it was to speed up the removal of guests at park closing. Supposedly WDW has a goal of removing 30,000 guests within 30 minutes after Boo Bash ends.

Main Street is a choke point that will only cause more problems as WDW segments each day at MK with large seperate ticketed events. It is no longer an area to be slowly enjoyed and memories made.

A CM who works crowd logistics in the area posted on Twitter implying it was to speed up the removal of guests at park closing. Supposedly WDW has a goal of removing 30,000 guests within 30 minutes after Boo Bash ends.

Main Street is a choke point that will only cause more problems as WDW segments each day at MK with large seperate ticketed events. It is no longer an area to be slowly enjoyed and memories made.

If they wanna speed things up offer free beers at the bus stop right at closing.

They need to find a better way. Whoever came up with that should be fired before they come up with something else equally brilliant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter