Divide and conquer?

lcbhunter

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to have more than one person logged in making fast passes at the same time? That way we can be checking multiple days at once to try and get those hard to grab passes.

While I have not tried this for 60 day booking we have tried this in the parks when trying to get our 4th and do on and having multiple users trying to book at the same time just messed up and slowed things down for us. Seemed to confuse the system.

My daughter and I did this for our last trip. We are on the west coast and had to get up at 4 am. We made a plan for each day, and each park. When the 60 day mark came we were up and both of us booked our fast passes. No problems at all.

Last edited:

I thought it would be possible but nice to hear from someone who has done it. Now we can try for FoP and the new toy story land rides at the same time.

Do you mean logged into the same account or on linked individual accounts? I have only had multiple people in separate, but linked accounts searching and it has made things easier.

We were able to do it with two separate MDE accounts, mine and my dd's, and we are linked and traveling together. Not sure if you can do it with only one MDE account and multiple people logged into that one account. ??

Yes, two people can log into the same account on two separate computers/devices at the same time. We do this for every trip for both ADR's and FP's

Yes. We have also had 2 people logged into the same account on different devices. We did this our past trip to “divide & conquer” for fast passes

In 2016 we were going to WDW for 6 days...... we lined up 6 computers (school, work, home, older ones, etc.....). Each computer had a sticky note with the day/date on it, which park we were going to and which FP+ we wanted and in what order. We numbered the computers from 1-6, 1 being the hardest day to get fastpasses. We got each computer onto the "login" page and we typed in all the information but didn't hit enter; we were ready to go as soon as it hit 6 am (our time). At 6 am we hit "enter" on each computer so we could get logged in and we (DH and I) started on days 1 & 2 and at any time that the computer was "thinking" we started to work on #'s 3 & 4.........I think we had all 6 days scheduled in 8 minutes. After we got the initial schedules done for each day, then we went back and made some minor changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter